Populating the map
It has been a very busy few months, with the success of the ‘TheGreat NI Craft Beer Hunt 2021’, finding the time to update the map and try to verify the locations.
We were able to push a huge map update late last night, with around 100 new entries added! The majority coming from two new categories; restaurants &venues 👀🗺📍
The Map currently has key information for:
📌30 operational breweries 🏭
📌10 contract brands 🍺
📌55 off sales 📦
📌78 pubs 🍻
📌48 restaurants 🍽
📌2 venues 🎫
As the map grows so too does the data required. 📍
How to get involved?
We are looking to get as much information about any bar, pub, restaurant, off sales, venues etc that sell craft beer in Northern Ireland. There are plenty of places we have missed and want to do as much to highlight local business to make the map more accessible for the whole of Northern Ireland.
Simply, from the following options complete the form relevant to inform us on businesses that sell craft beer in Northern Ireland, we shall do the rest and get it verified & updated!
- Want to suggest somewhere we missed? Follow and complete the link here
- Not sure if a business listed is currently trading or has stopped selling craft beer? Click here and we will try and get verification from them.
- You want to verify your business information? Drop us an email to email@example.com and we will send a form to fill in.
- You are a new brewery in NI? - Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send a form to fill in.
- Distributors/brand managers looking to help fill in the missing locations? - email email@example.com and we will get in touch
Just wanted to quickly give a shout out to everyone who participated or helped with ‘TheGreat NI Craft Beer Hunt 2021’, it was very much appreciated, and we have been able to grow the map a lot as a result.
- Colin Warke – who won a £25 bar tab at NorthernLights – thanks to Sinead and the team for donating!
- Peter Kirk – who won a £20 off sales voucher and chose Newtownards Wineworks as their off sales.
- Darren McPolin and James Rice who both won a £20brewery voucher and chose Beer Hut Brewing in Kilkeel.
Anyway, time for a beer and plot the next update of the map and blog posts!